Thank you for visiting Reprogenetics at ASRM. We are excited about all the developments in the field of Preimplantation Genetics Diagnosis (PGD/PGS).
Our ongoing goal is to bring you validated technology aimed at helping your patients achieve the best possible IVF/PGD outcome. If you missed any of our presentations we would be happy to share the new data that was selected for presentation. For the 4th year in a row ASRM has awarded the Star Award* to our team’s leader Dr. Santiago Munne, CEO and Founder of Reprogenetics. Under Dr. Munne’s direction we will continue our commitment to reinvest in research, present the data and confirm Reprogenetics as the leader in the field of PGD.
Reprogenetics is the most experienced PGD laboratory with over 45,000 procedures, latest technology and greatest number of publications and awards in our field. We look forward to seeing you and discussing some of our current technologies and ongoing research including:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). First babies worldwide. Updates on randomized clinical trial (RCT) and clinical application availability.
- Embryo Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS) by array CGH. Updates include very low error rate and multiple laboratory locations to allow for Day 5 biopsy and AM Day 6 transfer.
- Karyomapping. First babies worldwide. This superior technology features a significant increase in accuracy and a 2-4 week preparation.
- Carrier Screening. Right next to Reprogenetics you will find Recombine. With over 250 genetic diseases, Recombine’s CarrierMap is the most comprehensive genetic carrier screen for all ethnicities. CarrierMap harnesses the power of genotyping and sequencing technology to offer the best disease coverage and detection. Complimentary PGD is available for eligible carrier couples through Reprogenetics. For more information, visit Recombine at booth 1405 or www.recombine.com.
- Fertility Genomics Research. Recombine’s Fertility Map is a large-scale, multivariate, IRB-approved genomics study, powered by leading IVF centers across the nation. FertilityMap integrates over 600 genetic variants and over 50 diverse clinical variables to develop predictive algorithms that can inform fertility diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit Recombine at booth 1405 or www.recombine.com.
- Support Services. Reprogenetics employs a Genetic Counseling and Embryology staff to help support you and your laboratory team. We are happy to customize these services to meet your needs.
During the ASRM Scientific Program our team and colleagues will present our latest findings in the following sessions.
Not to miss sessions:
Tuesday, October 21st 1:15pm-2:15pm HCC 320
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis-The Near Future
Different waves of technology have shaped the genetic analysis of embryos, from micromanipulation to Sequencing. What next? Professor Dagan Wells, Oxford UK & Reprogenetics UK, will tell us what will be feasible with current technology trends. Russell Durrett, Recombine, will argue that genetics will not be needed once we know the function of the DNA code. Disruptive? Yuri Verlinsky predicted that all IVF cycles will be PGD, but Moses Cesario, Previvo Genetics will argue that IVF will not be needed. Session moderated by Dr. Santiago Munne.
Tuesday, October 21st 1:30pm
Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Live
Dr. Mina Alikani (on behalf of Dr. Munne)
SUPEROVULATION DOES NOT INCREASE EMBRYONIC ANEUPLOIDY: A PROSPECTIVE EVALUATION OF ANEUPLOIDY IN NATURAL IVF CYCLES WITH COMPARISON TO 15,169 EMBRYOS FROM AGE CONTROLLED PEERS WHO HAD SUPEROVULATION. K. H. Hong,M. D. Werner,J. M. Franasiak,E. J. Forman,D. A. Gabriele,M. Cheng,R. T. Scott, Jr.
CHROMOSOME ERRORS INVOLVING LARGE METACENTRIC AND SUBMETACENTRIC CHROMOSOMES ARE MORE COMMON IN YOUNG INFERTILITY PATIENTS. S. McCormick, J. Stevens, A. Schneiderman, R. Smith, W. B. Schoolcraft, M. G. Katz-Jaffe
EGG DONOR ANEUPLOIDY RATES SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFER BETWEEN FERTILITY CENTERS. S. Munne, M. Alikani, J. Barritt, J. Hesla, B. Kaplan, M. Alper, D. McCullough